Bachelorette Party - Scottsdale Arizona
Best Foodie Spots in Scottsdale
All of the Fun, None of the Planning
Great Options to Choose From
We’ll help you plan the perfect celebration of the Bride-to-Be as you sample the fabulous food & beverage scene of Old Town Scottsdale.
Let us help you make your Bachelorette weekend memorable! You don’t have to worry about the planning of the food, activities & entertainment and then executing the event with all the bells and whistles. We’ve got you covered and will make sure your weekend bachelorette party goes off without a hitch.
Discover Scottsdale's food and bar scene
Let us organize everything so you can enjoy your bachelorette night!
Pick what is most to your tastes from our variety of fun options
Click the Tabs to Find More Info
Options to Choose From
1. Wine Walk – $90 per person
Includes 2 different tasting rooms, hand crafted pizza paired with wine, an exclusive olive oil & balsamic tasting and a tasty dessert at the end.
2. Bar Crawl – $90 per person
Includes a meal paired with a delicious cocktail, then we will take you to 3 fun bars where you’ll get to spin a wheel for a fun & crazy shot, visit a country western bar with live music and the last stop is your choice! (please inquire for a list of options.) This tour includes a meal and 3 cocktails.
3. Traditional Food Tour Plus – $90 per person
Includes 3 restaurants with food & drink pairings, a dessert and a fun bar or wine stop to end the tour.
4. Taco & Margarita Tour – $85 per person
Includes a variety of the local, unique tacos. We made sure to showcase some of the best tacos in town. We also added margaritas, chips & salsa, and some tasty guacamole! Plus a delicious dessert along the way.
5. Sample, Sip & Shop Tour – $75 per person
Includes an eclectic sampling of delicious items and shopping on a boutique-filled boulevard. Included is a flight of wine in a tasting room or a flight of local beer at a brewery, tasty crepe, private olive oil tasting, hand-baked French macarons, a tea and spice tasting.
Good to Know
- Food items are pre-selected to showcase the most popular items at each establishment, and several are paired with a signature cocktail.
- We do accommodate for vegetarians but do not offer substitutions.
- Restaurants and routes can change slightly without notice due to events in the Old town area.
- All tours are walking but golf carts can be added for an additional charge.