Scottsdale Taco Tour
Enjoy Arizona’s Most Popular Food
Perfect for Mexican Food Enthusiasts
Top Culinary Destination
Tuesdays at 6pm
Arizona’s only taco Food Tour! sample the best most unique variety of tacos no two tacos are the same we made sure to showcase some of the best tacos in town. We also added margaritas chips salsa and some tasty dessert along the way. You’ll also enjoy a nice short stroll and beautiful scenery of the West Most Western Town. See why Arizona’s taco scene is top in the country. All you’re going to want to do after it is Tac-o about it!
Navigate Scottsdale’s Old Town, a Western town, filled with art galleries, shops, and a Western saloon.
Sample a selection of delicious treats from characteristic Scottsdale establishments.
Discover a mix of Arizona’s authentic Mexican flavors and American classics, many food samples come paired with a signature cocktail.
Click the Tabs to Find More Info
$80 + tax
We at Taste It Tours take the health and safety of our guests very seriously.
We will not be able to offer social distancing due to the nature of this tour and face masks are optional and not required.
Here are a few of the steps we are taking to stay ahead of the virus:
- If you are having any Covid like symptoms we ask that you do not attend our tour and a refund will be given.
- Guides wash their hands before the tour and throughout.
- We have coordinated with our partners to ensure that extra sanitary measures are being observed.
- Group sizes are now being limited to 12 guests.
- Our typical arrival times at restaurants are during off-peak hours, limiting exposure to larger crowds.
For information on dietary restrictions, accessibility & private group size, please see our FAQs.
This tour starts and finishes at the Saguaro Hotel, located at:
4000 N Drinkwater Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Tuesdays at 6PM
Tours run rain or shine.
Tours last approximately three hours.
Food tours serve up to 16 guests, and you can buy individual tickets; tours with less than 6 people will be rescheduled or refunded.
If you have a group larger than 8 guests, please book a private tour.
This is a walking food tour. Please be prepared for a moderate amount (1-1.5 miles) of walking, spread out between food stops.
We respectfully ask that no children under the age of 13 are brought on this tour
Food and drink at four (4) different spots and a knowledgeable, friendly tour guide
What to bring
About your guide
Easy to spot and will be wearing a FOOD TOUR GUIDE T-Shirt
1. La Señora
La Señora incorporates fresh, local ingredients in its Southwest-inspired dishes.
2. Cien Agaves
Cien Agaves is one of USA Today’s Top Ten Mexican restaurants; also known for its popular happy hour.
3. Los Olivos Mexican Patio
Los Olivos Mexican Patio is the oldest Mexican restaurant in Scottsdale, family-owned for over 70 years.
4. America’s Best Taco Shop
Taqueria featuring regional Mexican fare plus agua fresca in a little yellow bungalow with a patio.
Good to Know
- Food items are pre-selected to showcase the most popular items at each establishment, and several are paired with a signature cocktail.
- We do accommodate for vegetarians but do not offer other substitutions.
- Restaurants and routes can change slightly without notice due to events in the Old Town area.