Private Tour Options - Food Tours
Private Tour Options - Other Tours
Looking for a Great Team Bonding Idea?
Taste It Tours offers unique team building activities for all size companies! With over 350+ corporate events under our belts, we’ve got you covered.
We can completely customize a bus or walking food & drink tour in and around Downtown Phoenix, Scottsdale, or Gilbert. Corporations such as Wells Fargo, Google, and Intel have enjoyed corporate off-sites with us. We have also hosted our fair share of office Christmas parties, birthdays, and bachelorette outings as well.
We’ll showcase incredible foods, beautiful architecture and the rich history of each neighborhood, all while having a wonderfully fun time! You will conclude our tour feeling like a local, with an insider’s view into local life and a happily satisfied stomach.
Private Tour Details
- Days/Times: Tours can start between 11am and 4pm any day of the week, with evening tours available Sunday through Thursday.
- Tour Transportation: Options include walking or public trolley. Pick-up and drop-off arrangements can also be made.
- Add-Ons: Multiple beverage/cocktail packages available.
- Size: We’ve facilitated tours as small as 10 guests up to 200+.
- Price: This varies based on the level of customization (see below).
Please call for more customized tours and transportation.
Private Tour Terms & Conditions
- All private group tour details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private tour organizer and Taste It Tours.
- Weekday private tours are generally easier to book than weekend tours. Please be advised that weekend private group tour requests during the peak season of January through end of March are difficult to accommodate.
- Private tours have a minimum participant requirement of 8 guests.
- Private group tour prices vary depending on the package you pick.
- We do not offer children’s ticket prices for Private Group Tours. All tickets for private group tours are charged at the adult ticket price.
- A tour guide gratuity fee of 18% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s).
- Private tours booked more than 10 days from agreed tour date require a 50% deposit paid via credit card to hold a date, time slot(s), and tour guide(s). Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due 10 days prior to the event.
- Private tours booked less than 10 days from agreed tour date require full payment to hold a date, time slot(s), and tour guide(s).
- Private tours are held rain or shine, so prepare for inclement weather.
- Taste It Tours will try to accommodate any particular requirements or dietary restrictions of your private group event. Gluten-free and vegan diets are the most difficult to adjust for, but we will do our best.