Our Private Tours Are The Perfect Event For:
Parties – Birthday Celebrations, Large Friend and Family Outings, Wedding Anniversary, Singles and Networking Groups, Bachelor and Bachelorette Wedding Parties, Bridal or Baby Showers, Culinary and Cooking Groups, Foodie Meet Up Groups.
Business – Corporate Events, Team Building Activity, Networking Groups, New Employee or Intern Welcome Party, Weekday/end Group Activity.
Private Group Tour Information
– All private group tour details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and Taste It Tours.
– Please be advised that Saturday private group tour requests during the peak season of January through end of March are difficult to accommodate.
– We do not offer children’s ticket prices for Private Group Tours. All tickets for private group tours are charged at the adult ticket price.
– Minimum Participant Requirements.
– Each private group will showcase incredible foods, beautiful architecture and the rich history of each neighborhood, all while having a wonderfully fun time! You will conclude our tour feeling like a local, with an insider’s view into local life, a happily satisfied stomach and the confidence to continue your exploration of downtown Phoenix or Old Town Scottsdale.
– Taste It Tours will try to accommodate any particular requirements or dietary restrictions of your private group event. Gluten free and vegan diets are the most difficult to adjust for, but we will do our best.
– Weekday private tours are generally easier to book than weekend tours.
– Private Group Food Tours are held rain or shine.
Private Group Pricing And Reservations
– Private group tour prices vary depending on the package you pick.
-A tour guide gratuity fee of 18% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s).
– Private Group Tours that are booked less than 10 days from agreed tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time.
– Private Group Tours that are booked more than 10 days from agreed tour date require a 50% deposit paid via credit card to hold an agreed upon date, time slot(s), and tour guide(s).
– Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due 10 days prior to the event.